Autumn school on modern methods of data analysis
In the main building of the HSE University on 24-29 October 2016, the Lab organized an autumn intensive school on advanced data analysis. The event is conducted by the leading specialist in the field of mathematical methods in psychology Alexander G. Vinogradov.
The main topics that were covered within the framework of the school:
- Types of research questions and examples of research based on MLM. Data collection, presentation and data transformations (including centering). Linear regression analysis of individual and aggregated data.
- Bilevel regression for a continuous variable in MPlus and R
- Multilevel regression for nominal dependent variable in MPlus
- Two-level path models with continuous responses in MPlus
- Multilevel models with latent variables in MPlus